30 September 2010

Myanmar Job

Pictures from my brief time working in Yangon, Myanmar


Hi Everyone~ I'm staying at Park Royal, Yangon.. A very cozy and classy hotel here in Yangon



Park Royal, Yangon, Myanmar ..



Colleague of mine, Mr Norazman is playing the traditional xylophone which i dare not to touch.. afraid that it will shatters.. :-P


Unique Myanmar Alphabets is what i intend to show in this picture, not the valet service :)


One of many temples that u can see around Yangon, too bad i dont have time to go sight seeing.



I hate frogs.. thats why i turned them into stones~! muahaha evil witch's laugh..


I was surprise when i saw a Masjid in the middle of the town.. i wish i have time to at least perform a tahiyatul masjid prayer. Maybe next time


Another temple in Yangon

Do you see what I saw .. hehehe


The BUS... one of the public transportation in Yangon




A nice decoration inside the hotel where we were having our lunch.



A rose decorating the ashtray.. how exotic.. LOL



I'm with the door girl of the hotel.. cute




My colleague in the back alley.. i think he's lost haha


My perfect ending :D

No comments: