27 February 2009

Spa Q, Ceria2 Cikgu Rubina

Here on Trident-17, while im on standby.. after taking my evening bath..
I laid on my bunker.. while watching tv3.. for the first time.. I watched.. SPA-Q~!
followed by Ceria2 Cikgu Rubina(CCR)..

I dont even know that these kind of soap drama existed.. well maybe i've heard or read about SPA Q somewhere.. but heck.. CCR~!

Anyway.. Both was not bad.. Malaysia boleh~! honestly.. i was entertained.. and excited..
I was smiling awkwardly during the whole drama.. i dont know.. maybe the concept of the story.. or maybe the fact that i dont watch TV for a long time..

Boredom can make u do THINGS.. LOL

Anyway.. it's almost a week since, and i am still onboard Rig Trident 17 at labuan waters..
Originally, i was assigned for a job at GAIT3 aiding my mate for installation then i was sent straight here for standby.. still there's problem on GAIT3.. I hope everything will be running smoothly after today.. 2 of the most experienced guys are there to troubleshoot..

What a life..

No comments: